A Way of Life
We are often asked what is Be Love Give Love and our response is, "it is a way of life." As you continue reading you will understand more and you will see Be Love Give Love in action.
What if we looked for opportunities every chance we could to light up the world around us? This is the mission of Be Love Give Love, and we invite you to help us spread this message of love.
I think we would all agree that the world could use some more light and love.
• What if when we ran across a grumpy post office worker, we wouldn’t get offended? Instead, we would choose to bring a little sunshine in her life by returning to her station with a bouquet of flowers to brighten her day.
• What if we find out a family with a special needs child doesn’t have money to pay their gas bill and have been taking cold showers? We don’t think twice and we shine some light on that family by paying their bill.
• What if we visit a friend in the nursing home, and we notice the staff could use a little jolt of love? We gather some volunteers, return, and light that place up by telling them they are appreciated and giving hugs to all who will take them.
• What if we find out that a low-income apartment complex we have been visiting doesn’t have it in their budget to have their annual Christmas celebration for their residents? We go above and beyond and throw a party that brings lots of love and light to everyone who attends.
• What if we find out that homeless people are all over the town and there is a free dinner each night available for anyone in need, but those homeless people have no way to get there? We bring hope on the road and gather the funds, volunteers, and a bus, and we pick them up and take them to and from dinner each night.
• What if we visit our local grocery stores and tell all the employees working just how much we appreciate all they do for us as customers and we brighten up their day by passing out Be Love Give Love appreciation cards, hugs, kind words and Be Love Give Love stickers.
• What if we are awakened from a dream in the morning and the dream was about someone struggling with an unexpected financial deadline that they had never indicated to us? We take the leap of faith, believing God was speaking to us, and bring that person a check for the amount God placed on our heart, the exact amount needed that day for their adoption to progress forward.
• What if we learn about a 9 year old little girl name Sameg who was involved in a head on collision, that could use a mighty move of God, not just in her physical body but financial support for her family as well? We show up at the hospital and go above and beyond to love on and pray for Sameg and her mom Erica and we start a fundraiser for Sameg.
These acts of love and light are just a small sample of the many ways people have been greatly impacted through the Be Love Give Love movement.
We share these not to draw attention to ourselves, but rather to illustrate how God really does want to use us in very specific ways to light up the world around us. We just have to be willing to take action when the opportunity presents itself.
Jesus said that our love for one another will prove to the world that we are His disciples. Be Love Give Love wants to show the world a light and love that is so lovely, so gentle, so kind, so accepting that people want with all their hearts to know the true source of it. A movement is taking place and we want you to be a part of it. Would you consider joining us to spread this message of love with our Be Love Give Love products, by giving a gift of any amount or better yet, how about you look for opportunities to spread the love and light up the world around you and then inspire others to get involved as well, just as we are.
**A portion of all the profits go right back out to people in need for the continued efforts in spreading the love and lighting up the world around us. We greatly appreciate your support.
Be Love Give Love ~ Spreading the Love ~ Lighting Up the World.